Background:Want to lose weight but don’t want to give up your favorite food? The latest diet, “Sensa Sprinkle Diet” by Dr. Alan Hirsch may be the answer for you. In this diet, you will need Sensa shaker that consists of salt-like spray.
There are two flavors for you to choose from: sweet and salty. The concept behind Sensa Sprinkle Diet is rather simple: just spray the Sensa sprinkle in everything you eat. You can sprinkle the sweet Sensa on sweet foods like yogurt, dessert and salt Sensa on other savory foods. The sprinkles trick your brain to think that you are full. As a result, you may lose weight as you are eating a lot less.
- No foods restriction;
- Convenience: you don’t have to worry about calories and carbohydrates consumption;
- No need to change your lifestyle, although healthy meals and exercise regime are recommended.
- Not approved by FDA;
- Expensive: $210 for six months supply;
- The long term side effects and safety are not studied yet;
- If you stop Sensa Sprinkle Diet, it is unsure if you will gain all the weight back.
Side effects of Sensa Sprinkle Diet:There are no drugs, stimulants and known side effects. However, you are advised to consult your physician should you have any concern.
How long will you lose weight with Sensa Sprinkle Diet?
According to Dr Hirsch, there’s no typical timeline. Most women took up to 3 months to observe any significant weight loss.
Conclusion: It seems that Sensa Sprinkle diet is backed with solid clinical data. However, the concern is that the long term side effects and safety of Sensa is not study yet! Remember: to make any diet work for you, you must eat sensible diet and exercise regularly!